[Market-farming] picking containers

maury sheets maurysheets at verizon.net
Tue Jun 16 10:00:48 EDT 2009

What do most of you use to pick your veggies and fruits into?  I am too old
to be getting down on the ground all the time (even bending over to drop
things into a container on the ground).  I also like to pick using both
hands and out holding a container in one hand and picking with the other.

We are doing a lot of small tomatoes  (pears, cherries, and grape).  I am
doing them hydroponically and in the ground.  The hydroponic ones are being
raised to offer a convenient picking height as they grow.

What is available, or can be made, that can hang or be tied to your person
for convenience?  Thanks all.

Maury Sheets

Woodland Produce