[Market-farming] Tomato Staking

Andy Fellenz fellenz at fltg.net
Sun Jun 14 00:00:17 EDT 2009

I like t-posts for field tomatoes, but do not stake individual plants, I
prefer to weave the plants (stake between every 2nd plant and horizontal
string every 6-12" weaving around plants and stakes).  The t-posts last
forever, are cheaper than wood over time, can be cleaned and even
sterilized fairly easily.  Conduit doesn't hold up as well as t-posts
and generally costs the same or more.

Andy