[Market-farming] Piece Work Picking

Andy Fellenz fellenz at fltg.net
Thu Jun 11 09:18:24 EDT 2009

I'd look at how much you expect an average picker to pick in an hour and
set the rate based on their pick rate.  I think you need to ensure that
your piece rate will at least provide minimum wage.  For my berry
pickers, I've set the rate so that anyone who is halfway trying will get
$8-$10 and hour and people who are hustling can get >$15/hour.

Andy