[Market-farming] yellow wax bean

cjmaness at juno.com cjmaness at juno.com
Tue Jun 9 10:50:16 EDT 2009

I may be picking the beans too small. They seem about right to me, but they have that yellow/green color. The larger beans, which I think are borderline too big have the yellow color, although it is a very pale yellow. They do have a nice long shape, it's just the color that seems off to me. But, like I said, I've never grown them before, never eaten them and haven't seen anyone else at our market selling them either. Not an okie thing I guess. I'm curious to see how they will sell at market Saturday.
Carla
Perkins, OK