[Market-farming] Hilling Early Potatoes Late

jay sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 00:55:26 EDT 2009

It is alot of work, but I feel that you should give it a try. Do some of your crop and compare it to the part of your crop that you don't.  Then you will have information for the future.

I am not a potato expert, but since potatoes from above the seed piece, it can't hurt to give them more loose soil to grow into.

Good Luck!