[Market-farming] Early Blight

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Tue Jun 2 16:27:11 EDT 2009

On Sun, 31 May 2009 06:51:10 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I think I am starting to see some signs of Early Blight in my High Tunnel tomatoes.  What are my options? I was planning on removing any and all leaves  that look infected and spray with a fungicide every 7-10 days.  What else should I do?

That's what we did last year, with fairly good success.  See other message.

The tomatoes in our high tunnel had this last year; so whatever it is,
tomatoes inside a high tunnel can get it.

Pat
-- North-Central Pennsylvania, USA
www.meadows.pair.com/articleindex.html

The world has enough for everyone's need,
but not enough for everyone's greed.

Attributed to Mahatma Gandhi.