[Market-farming] Seed Potatoes

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sat Feb 28 21:11:20 EST 2009

Childstock Farm, certified seed, but not organic. 518-483-1239

I don't know if he is set up for shipping small lots, but he supplies Fedco
and is a well-respected seed potato producer.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe

  _____