[Market-farming] Seed Potatoes

jay sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 20:06:23 EST 2009

My local supplier of seed potatoes did not order or did not recieve any blue potatoes this year. New manager at this business.   I am looking for 25 lbs of All Blue or Adirondack Blue Potatoes.  If I order them, I might also want Adirondack Red.  Many of the suppliers I have found only sell them in 1 or 5 pound lots or are sold out.  Their prices are also too high for me.  What suppliers have these Blue potates at a reasonable price.  I need to buy these soon, as it is getting late.  I can do online searches, but I thought someone might know a great supplier.

Thanks,

Jay