[Market-farming] Irrigation Question

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Sat Feb 28 12:16:39 EST 2009

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:07:14 -0500, you wrote:

>Thanks for this list.
>A wonderful group of people.
>
>Shows how many heads
>are better than one.
>
>I am looking for a cheap and good misting system for a seedling
>greenhouse .
>
>I am using a spray bottle now and my wrists won't handle spring!
>
>Anyone have suggestions ?

Even the pump-up kind of sprayer would work better than a spray bottle,
although that's not what they are designed to do.

I mean something like this:  http://tinyurl.com/afqln3

I'm just mentioning this in case you decide to go *really cheap*.  :)  And
it would be much better than a squirt bottle.

Pat
--
In Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, northeastern USA.
Website: www.meadows.pair.com/articleindex.html

What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide
what kind of difference you want to make. - Jane Goodall