[Market-farming] portable greenhouse heating question

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 00:25:28 EST 2009

John we have used Mr Heater in one our hoops that we use just for holding
and hardening and have had very good luck with it.  It has very low  BTU  30,000
and 50,000 are the only settings.  When it is going to get  below freezing I
start it up in the evening and let it burn at the lowest  setting all night.
It burns very little propane and usually keeps  this building in the 60
degree range for the night.  I use the same heater  in the lambing barn when it
gets really cold to take the chill off the building  for the new born lambs, it
really helps.

Phil from snowy Iowa
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.