[Market-farming] recession

Jaime Burroughs jjburroughs at msn.com
Fri Feb 27 13:19:39 EST 2009

I live in California. And the central valley, westside of California, it was announced, would be receiving no water this year. Many articles implied a loss of 60,000 to 80,000 jobs and revenue losses in the upwards figures of 1 billion. Here is a link to read some of the articles published last weekend in various newspapers across the state - if you are interested.

Jaime, in Central California

http://www.cfbf.com/agalert/watercrisis.cfm