[Market-farming] 2009 Prices

Judy drf at hughes.net
Fri Feb 27 13:08:46 EST 2009

I agree with the farmer that says the only thing going down is the price of fuel.  Closer to summer when travel is more frequent, that too may increase.  We are not lowering our prices for 2009, they are staying the same as 2008.  We as farmers should offer high quality products with prices that reflect that quality.  If the quality is not high, then you may have to either sacrifice profit or re-think your growing practices. Judy, Doe Run Farm, Tn.