[Market-farming] Lowering Prices

breck bcarden at breckinridgegroup.com
Thu Feb 26 16:14:13 EST 2009

Hey ya'll,

I am planning on offering bedding plants this year and wonder if any of you
might offer some advice. How do you market (farm stand, farmers market), do
you use cell packs, label, and etc. Do you wait for the last expected frost
as the date to offer or do you push for an earlier date. How long do you
typically sell seedlings (month)? Has anyone tried the seed pkt stands
available from some seed companies? Any suggestions or comments would be
appreciated.

Farmer Breck

Breck Carden

Carden's Garden