[Market-farming] Lowering Prices

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 15:51:44 EST 2009

Have you seen the grocery stores lower any prices, I haven't.  So why  in the
world would you lower your current prices.  Our prices will stay the  same as
08.  We sell bedding plants, vege plants, basil plants, fresh  produce of
many different varieties , around 40 different item, fresh lamb  meat,and we
weave and sell rugs and different wool and cotton products.  I  was at the grocery
store today and have seen very little changes in their prices  except still
going up.  A good marketer knows that price in most markets  make very little
difference in the amount your are selling. Our sales have  always dictated the
best quality of product that we can produce and charge  accordingly.  We are
in a big market and we can set beside dumpers and have  a very good day,
because if you are selling a great product price has little  effect.  The only thing
that has gone down in our area has been fuel, my  seed prices have gone up
about 12% from last year, so in reality we really  should be raising prices.
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.