[Market-farming] recession

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Thu Feb 26 14:07:14 EST 2009

>    How do you think the recession will affect sales at Farmers Markets?
Andy King

Ahhh...the big question.  No way to really know but my thinking for my
rural market is to stress the Victory garden concept and use the recession
to get more of our avid gardeners to become vendors.
Barter...Sharing...Coming Together...  I think with all the national
publicity on local foods that the public has found its local food supply
and will not give it up.  When there is no money for anything else, people
still have to eat.
                            Sora at Paradise Valley Organics,
                                 doing anything to avoid working on taxes