[Market-farming] Holland Transplanter

Andy Fellenz fellenz at fltg.net
Wed Feb 25 22:39:08 EST 2009

The replies I've had so far make me think that I'm in the Twilight
zone.  Over the last six weeks, I've talked with Ken, Susan and several
other people at Holland including one person who seemed to be hard of
hearing, I have also emailed Susan the address to send the manual to and
while they have been polite on the phone and given every indication of
understanding what I am asking and promising repeatedly to put a manual
and parts list in the mail, so far they haven't been able to get it
together and actually send me anything.  Not sure what is going on here,
but it sure would be nice if my experience was even remotely similar to
the two people who have responded to my original query.

Andy