[Market-farming] "new" vehicle

Huntingfool306 at aol.com Huntingfool306 at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 13:25:08 EST 2009

We have an 07 Toyota RAV4 and we love it. Good on gas 4  Wheel  Drive a great
little car. But if I had to use it to move lots of produce it  would not be
the best choice. The total weight limit passengers and cargo is  listed in the
book at  850 pounds, which is not a lot when hauling  produce there is a third
seat package which raises the limit to 1100 ponds and  may give you some more
room. We have the optional tow package and I would  recommend that.

For a daily driver upstate in our conditions it is a great car  The  back is
pretty roomy when you put the seats down but for produce a mini van is  the
way to go if you ask me. They hold a lot are good on gas cheap to insure  ,have
good safety ratings and if you are going to be selling in the cities then  not
having commercial plates can be a big plus. They are lots of roads where
commercial vehicles are not allowed.

Sue
Stamford NY

**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your