[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 73, Issue 21

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Sun Feb 22 09:54:45 EST 2009

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:47:09 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Maybe you could hire a bug for the quackgrass. Or try the glyphosphate idea, and plant with red clover afterwords. This is interesting, I'll poke around if I get more time.
>
>http://www.cogongrass.org/control.cfm
>
>http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/ent/biocontrol/weedfeeders/wdfdrintro.html

Yes, it is interesting.  Thanks!

I'll poke around when I have more time too.  :)  I'm engaged in a 'Grand
Tidying/Straightening/Cleaning Everything In The Entire House' project.
This project *will* be finished by March 1 (when seed starting begins here
- we have very late spring frosts).  Then I'll have a bit more time.

Cheers,
Pat
--
In Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, northeastern USA.
Website: www.meadows.pair.com/articleindex.html

What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide
what kind of difference you want to make. - Jane Goodall