[Market-farming] "new" vehicle

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Sun Feb 22 06:48:39 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 09:54:15PM -0800, deberryemail-website at yahoo.com wrote:
> Is that a dodge Sprinter van ?

Freightliner badge.  I bought an 03 (as I recall), before they started
putting Dodge badges on them.  They are all Mercedes.  In 06 (as I
recall) they went to a larger, slightly less economical, engine.  When
new, I was getting about 26 mpg.  Now at 60K miles, I'm getting 27-29
mpg.  I just took a trip of about 3,000 miles towing a tandem trailer
loaded with a car.  That knocked the mileage down to 18-21 mpg.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  435 days 33 min minutes