[Market-farming] need bed shaper/mulch layer in Southwest MO

Curtis Millsap cmillsap1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 22:18:57 EST 2009

I've got a sudden situation; the bed shaper/mulch layer I've used in the past is not available this year. I've planned my veggies around using this this year, and so I'm really hoping I can find a replacement for this spring. I think I should be able to do what I need done in a couple of days at the most, maybe less; it's just about 10,000 bed feet. I'm wondering if anyone within a couple of hours of me has one they'd be willing to rent out, or come and shape and mulch for custom work? I plan on purchasing one in the future, but it really wasn't in the budget this year, and I would like to have time to research and find a good used model. That said, if you have one you want to sell, I might be interested.  Thanks,
Curtis

Curtis and Sarah Millsap
Millsap Farm
Springfield MO