[Market-farming] Setting up a Propagation Mat

Sharon and Steve shopkins at tdstelme.net
Thu Feb 19 19:08:19 EST 2009

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/productIndex.shtml?from=Search&newSrch=yes&operator=keywordSearch&search_type=itemnum&action=Go%21&QueryString=2E399&submit.x=25&submit.y=8

If that link wont work, it is # 2E399 at Grainger.com // heating companies
should also be able to get something similar.

Transgendered: will do heating or cooling, in case you need to stick an air
conditioner in a room to make a cooler.  Mine ran the hot bench and at other
times the pump for the runs of hot water that ran under my tomato rows, that
warm soil made 2+ weeks difference in my tomato crop.

MAsteveINE