[Market-farming] soil thermostat

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Thu Feb 19 16:32:54 EST 2009

It looks like the Hydrofarm heat mat controller may work to turn our
circulator pump on and off. Then the hot water heater is dependent on its
own thermostat, which will kick in when the water is cooling off from
circulating. At least that is our theory.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe