[Market-farming] Cherry Tomatoes in Hoop Building

Tom at Limerock limerock at thirdplanet.net
Tue Feb 17 15:57:36 EST 2009

Don't know about in high tunnels, but we have always done a weave on our
cherry toms, planted on 24" centers.

With regards to pruning, I am STILL wondering wether one or two leaders.
Last year when pruning them, some rows I went for every other one being one
and the other plant having two.

Bottom line is I usually go with two leaders cause I want more fruit.

Tom
Near Lake Erie
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market