[Market-farming] Peppers in High Tunnels

Robert Farr rbfarr at erols.com
Tue Feb 17 12:20:09 EST 2009

Take a look at the pepper growing advice on my web site -
http://www.thechileman.com/yourown.htm.

This is for outdoor growing, but also should work well in a high
tunnel.  I follow John Jeavons' recommendations, which favor close
spacing and bio-intensive growing methods.

BTW, an interesting use for my greenhouse has been to grow lettuces and
greens up on a table.  Lots and lots of production - good for the
restaurant trade - but less bending over and no digging -

Robert Farr
The Chile Man
http://www.thechileman.com
rbfarr at erols.com  *  (540) 668-7160 (w)  *  (703) 431-6734
"Work is love made visible." - Kahlil Gibran