[Market-farming] Peppers in High Tunnels

jay sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 12:09:59 EST 2009

Thanks for the info. How tall did your peppers get?  I am planning on using cages and a florida weave system.

What varieties/types did you grow?

I also noticed that you work at a school by your email address.  What do you do at a school.   I am a middle school math teacher, that is why I asked.

Thanks,

Jay