[Market-farming] Quack Grass

Robert Farr rbfarr at erols.com
Sun Feb 15 16:02:25 EST 2009

In my experience - yes.  The vinegar kills everything.

I purchase 20% vinegar for my sauces and salsas - in 55 gal. drums - so
I have a ready supply.  Check w/ Fleischmans for large containers -

Robert Farr
The Chile Man
http://www.thechileman.com
rbfarr at erols.com  *  (540) 668-7160 (w)  *  (703) 431-6734
"Work is love made visible." - Kahlil Gibran