[Market-farming] CSA (more info)

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sun Feb 15 10:30:58 EST 2009

Sorry -- just realized that while the info I was thinking of is on the
website I gave below, it isn't immediately obvious how to get to it
from the page I first gave. Try these (part of the same site):

http://www.wilson.edu/wilson/asp/content.asp?id=1273

http://www.wilson.edu/wilson/asp/content.asp?id=1275

http://www.wilson.edu/wilson/asp/content.asp?id=1267