[Market-farming] Sources for middle buster plow

cjmaness at juno.com cjmaness at juno.com
Thu Feb 12 14:47:39 EST 2009

We bought one a few years ago from our local farm supply store. It's a King Kutter brand, and has worked fine. I don't remember what we paid for it, under a 100 dollars I'm sure, and no shipping!

Carla
Maness Farm
Perkins, OK.
Where we are cleaning up after the tornado. Lost the roof to the barn, a storage shed is completely gone, and I have 20 bags of Redi Earth and cases of plug trays scattered all over this 40 acres! The weird thing is: it went right over the top of my homemade greenhouse and didn't damage it at all. House is fine, new walk in cooler is fine, one old building that it would have been a blessing if it had been hit, it's fine. Ripped up two old apple trees that we will really miss.