[Market-farming] Sources for middle buster plow

WENDY & RANDY GRAY hoemangray at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 12 00:13:45 EST 2009

Hi -

I have a request for you all...I'm looking for a middle buster or sometimes called a potato plow. I'd like your recommendations regarding the different brands. I will be using it to plant lots of dahlias (unless you all give me better ideas). Hopefully it will work to dig them up as well in the fall.

I'm struggling here, because our area is primarily orchards and the equipment folks around here don't know what I'm talking about.  It will go on either a Kubota or older JD tractor.

Thanks,

Wendy in N. OR where its cold and had 6" snow yesterday