[Market-farming] Marking supplies

Kate Halstead rockyprairie at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 6 10:31:38 EST 2009

After trying all the different marking pens and finding those tags fading
and faded by the end of the season, I settled on a #2 graphite pencil as
well. Added bonus, if you use plastic tags, you can cleanly erase obsolete
verbiage and rewrite with new variety names over and over again. Get
yourself one of the 'big pink erasers'  we used in grade school (or art gum
if you have it available) to erase things quickly and cleanly.

Kate

  _____