[Market-farming] Marking supplies

Kathy Somers somersfarm at dishmail.net
Fri Feb 6 07:52:05 EST 2009

This seems like a very reasonable solution.  After this season, I am going
to do a few boxes the recommended way by taking off the top 3-4 inches of
soil, covering them and leaving them. Perhaps we can try some the way you do
them also and see which way seems to work best.  It would be great to be
able to re-use a lot of the potting soil.  It gets very expensive!
Kathy
Vermont