[Market-farming] Pinpoint seeder

Andy Fellenz fellenz at fltg.net
Thu Feb 5 23:33:14 EST 2009

You might want to look at the Jang Seeder being sold by Mechanical
Transplanter.  I have a three row and have been very happy with its
performance with small seeded vegetables like carrots.  It takes a
little work to set up the seeding depth, but once you get the hang of
it, it is easy to set up and quick to change over.  It does a good job
singulating and spacing the seed and is very consistent with seeding
depth.

Andy
www.FellenzFamilyFarm.com