[Market-farming] CSA share sizes?

Richard Robinson rrobinson at nasw.org
Tue Feb 3 21:16:09 EST 2009

Thanks Beth and Allan. I've been searching the web (what did we do before Google? I know--called people!) and found a half dozen farms that list in detail what's in their shares week by week (search: CSA "what's in a share"). That should give me what I need. Then I'll work backward with the Johnny's charts to figure out how much to plant. (As noted, this year is a just a dry run, to get a handle on how to plan and grow large amounts of food.)

Richard

 --
 Richard Robinson
 http://www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/