[Market-farming] Digging Forks

john good goodfarmers at enter.net
Mon Oct 27 21:07:06 EDT 2008

We buy our digging forks from Peaceful Valley, a company out of California.
They are expensive (I think about $50 each)but  well made and they last and
they work very well.

John & Aimee Good
Quiet Creek Farm
CONTACT INFO: goodfarmers at enter.net, 610-285-4678
MAILING ADDRESS: 1996 Folk Road; Fogelsville, PA 18051
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 611 Siegfriedale Road; Kutztown, PA 19530 (at The Rodale
Institute)