[Market-farming] Friends of the Market Programs

Debbie Moore caverdjmoore at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:02:28 EDT 2008

How many of your markets have such a program for generating operating expenses? What do "Friends" get besides warm fuzzies? We are in an economically depressed area and recently had what little funding we were receiving funneled elsewhere. So we are racking our brains trying to come up with something...at the same time we are researching changing our market to have more of a regional footprint to drive tourism into our area, as most of the surrounding counties have better demographics.

Any input or direction for more resources appreciated.

Debbie
west central Ohio