[Market-farming] How to Plow

Dean Brock deanbrock2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:36:58 EDT 2008

Mow your field low, and hit it with a sub-soiler.  That really helps with
well established sod, tree roots, small stumps.  That's what I have to do to
get a decent turn with a 35 hp tractor.  But at 70hp, maybe those kinds of
obstacles don't make any difference.

I'd second the Carl Schwenke book, it's got a lot of good information in it,
that I hadn't seen anywhere else.

Cheers,
Dean