[Market-farming] magazines

WENDY & RANDY GRAY hoemangray at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:17:16 EDT 2008

Thanks for the Acresusa link, it looks good.

I also receive the Farmers Market Today ( www.farmersmarketstoday.com ) - an Idaho based publication, closer to Oregon than some other publications. Also Rural Roots is an affiliated organization I think, www.ruralroots.org

I also love Growing For Market.

Wendy in cold central Oregon