[Market-farming] magazines

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Mon Oct 13 14:41:38 EDT 2008

I like 'Heirloom Gardener' very much; it's not particularly aimed at
farmers, however.

http://theheirloomgardener.com/

I think they'll send you a free sample copy if you email them and ask for
one.  You're supposed to be able to request one through the website, but I
just tried it and it didn't seem to work.

Darn, that cost me $12.  :)  I ordered three back issues (from before I
subscribed).

Pat
-- northern Pennsylvania
Website:  www.meadows.pair.com/articleindex.html