[Market-farming] magazines

jjburroughs at msn.com jjburroughs at msn.com
Mon Oct 13 13:53:43 EDT 2008

Does anyone have any good magazines they enjoy reading, that provides editorials, tips, tricks, etc? I subscribed to Progressive Farmer for a bit, but the magazine is centered on the midwest farming and doesn't cover the far west (California) where I'm located.

Jaime, where fall weather finally showed up and isn't going to be over 85 today!