[Market-farming] Soil test lab?

Lamico L_amico at msn.com
Fri Oct 10 19:36:14 EDT 2008

Call your Mayors office to ask if there is a state agriculture extension in your area.  They are usually run by state colleges.  They may charge about $5 for a soil test. 

Linda A *
CT zone 6

From: DFORD8N at aol.com 
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 7:33 PM
To: market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org 
Subject: [Market-farming] Soil test lab?

Can anybody recommend a good soil test lab, that has a quick turnaround time and reasonable fees? I'm looking for info that's a little more detailed than the reports extension service labs provide. Thanks.

Dave in West Virginia

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out! 


Market-farming mailing list
Market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/market-farming/attachments/20081010/f5f4209e/attachment.html 

More information about the Market-farming mailing list