[Market-farming] pricing pop / ornamental corn?

cjmaness at juno.com cjmaness at juno.com
Fri Oct 3 10:19:09 EDT 2008

We grew popcorn for the first time this year. We tried selling it 3 ears for a dollar and it just sits there. We have a red, white, and blue. Very pretty, but no one is buying. I thought when our pumpkins came in people would hit on the ornamental aspect, but so far it hasn't made a difference. Maybe if we had left the husk on, that would have helped.
Carla
Perkins, OK