[Market-farming] Digital Min-Max Thermometers

Sharon and Steve shopkins at tdstelme.net
Mon Jun 30 18:29:00 EDT 2008

I am using this for reading greenhouse temp here in the house, on channel
one and outdoor on channel 2.

Digital Temp Wireless Indoor/Outdoor with Remote Sensor

1" dual LCD shows indoor and outdoor temperatures. Min/max memory recalls
high and low temperature readings. Displays temperature in °F or °C degrees.
Use up to 3 remotes (one included). 2 AA batteries required for base and 2
for remote (not included).

At the greenhouse I have the cheapest kind of indoor/ourdoor min/max
digital, also a taylor I think, and use the probe in the soil and the indoor
part jn the air to keep track of things at the germination bench.

Lots of choices at:
http://www.taylorusa.com/consumer/thermo/indoorth.html

and I buy mine at the local hardware (tru-value)

MAsteveINE