[Market-farming] Digital Min-Max Thermometers

Ken Bezilla kenbez at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:42:43 EDT 2008

Last time I tried ordering a thermometer in the mail was 3-4 years ago -- dunno if it was mercury or not.  The liquid separated, and neither spinning the thermometer in circles nor gently simmering it in water worked, so I had to put up with a thermometer with a few air bubbles in it.

But I left behind the thermometers when I moved from Missouri to Virginia, so I don't even have the defective ones around to use.

Ken Bezilla
central VA