[Market-farming] Garden problem

breck bcarden at breckinridgegroup.com
Mon Jun 30 15:21:37 EDT 2008

Diatomaceous earth (food grade only) might work on them. I use my solo
sprayer with 3gl water, 1 tbls Golden soy oil (try any sticker like soap),
and cup of de. I spray at dusk to avoid bees.  Agitate thoroughly then take
the whole tip off and squirt for second to get rid of heavy particles. Keep
sloshing the sprayer around to mix. When the tip gets clogged I remove and
tap clean.

Good luck,

Breck