[Market-farming] BCS Rotory Plow

Wyatt Jones wyatt_jones at netzero.com
Wed Jun 25 18:41:23 EDT 2008

BCS doesn't make a rotory that I know of but I know that they were/are negotiating with Berta to market theirs in the US.  I have a Berta Rotory and it works great.  Mine is a dual and is pretty heavy so I had to add about 40 lbs of weight on the front of the tractor, otherwise its hard lift out of the ground.  My problem was that I wanted to go deep and I've found the depth wheel to be helpful to keep it from bogging down from going too deep to throw.  You almost don't need to till it as it chops the soil up well.