[Market-farming] BCS with Rotary Plow

Mark Abner wizard1 at ctsbroadband.com
Fri Jun 20 15:58:12 EDT 2008

I have the rotory plow with my BCS 853  ( which I also got from Joel at
earth tools) it is a great tool turn deep build high beds in nothing flat.
good for ditching and incoorporateng  cover crops into the soil. I would
recomend it to anyone.

    Let me know how the mulch layer works out for you I have been looking at
one of those.does your have the set up for laying the drip tape? that and
the dibble wheel look like they could make planting large plots go pretty
fast

 Mark in KY  zone 6b