[Market-farming] Planting Sweet Potatoes

Dave & Katharine Campbell dave.kathy at att.net
Sun Jun 15 09:40:51 EDT 2008

Wrong!  I set out my sweet potato slips about 2 weeks ago and THE VERY NEXT NIGHT the deer came thouugh and neatly nipped off about a third of them!  Moral: put out went the wire deer guards right away!
==davec / Tiffin IA / Zone 5
-------------- Original message from Allan Balliett <aballiett at frontiernet.net>: --------------