[Market-farming] Tomato Salmonella

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Sun Jun 15 08:20:33 EDT 2008

THey are not in season yet here.  Mine are just starting to develop
fruit (some of them nice sized, but nothing ripe) and I know the
people I sell to have been asking me...how far along they are.  Half
my crop is Roma and Grape types.  I think they are informed well
enough that it won't matter in the slightest.   Just in case, I am
also planning on tackling the issue in our July newsletter.  I plan
on selling the heck out of them and the other varieties.

I was not even aware that there were GMO tomatoes (I guess I should
not be surprise I suppose).  Who makes them and what are they called?

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855