[Market-farming] Planting Sweet Potatoes

Glen Eco Farm glenecofarm at planetcomm.net
Fri Jun 13 21:00:40 EDT 2008

I don't know about the heat.  We tried black plastic on our ridge one year.
Our memory is not clear, but I think there is a greater risk of moles or
voles getting in there and eating the tators.  Wouldn't less rain water get
to the roots?
One thing we do have a clear memory of is the deer eating off the sweet
potato leaves.
Christine