[Market-farming] treated seeds consequences

E C GRANATA elainegranata at msn.com
Thu Jun 12 21:10:17 EDT 2008

Richard and Bill:  Thanks for the link and thanks for the thoughts on the amount of toxins in our lives beyond a bean seed.  Bill, your information reassures me that I haven't ruined my soil for three years or that there will be huge residues on the beans that will poison people.

Appreciate your responses and I feel a lot less guilty right now.

Elaine